Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meeting With The King

Meet today with Marla, Yuya, a student working on the production's lighting, and the person whom I believe is directing the play itself.

Not to much to say, other then I'm happy to report that the basic model I created has been approved by Marla and the Director, though there is still plenty of clean up work to be done. Still, it's nice to go that I'm going in the right direction, and the groundwork for the modeling, for the most part, has been done.

...

Now I just have to get back to work on all of the OTHER stuff on my to do list. Also need to remember to ask Marla if the Character Design class ever gone to my Character after I left to take Tex to his Doctor's appointment. I kinda want to know what feedback was given, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment