Friday, January 21, 2011

More Work on the King

So yeah, to keep things simple, this last week has managed to be very,very busy...

I ended up redoing the columns twice, the second time with help from Marla and Yuya. Working with Yuya can be a bit overbearing, since there's no real question about the fact that he's legions ahead of me in ability. Still, I fell I learned a lot through the experiance, and ultimately the two of us together managed to produce something that looked pretty good. After Yuya left I cleaned up and set up the UVs for the model.

I also put together railing to be used in the central image. I tried to follow Marla's request for a simple design with circles, while being sure the rails themselves would look nice and fit into the Gothic style used in the main Castle model.

Other then the work done for Exit the King I've also been busy getting my work done for my Animation Class (Object Toss Project), my character design for Marla's class, and work for anatomical drawing.

..... and my laptop's monitor appears to be dead. I shouldn't be surprised, since the poor thing has been having trouble running and starting up over the last few months, and the cooling system is pretty much dead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment